Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Solo Piano Music

Hello solo piano music enthuasists alike! If you haven't heard of this online radio station yet, this is the best thing I have stumbled upon while I was trying to find an online classical radio station for studying music to listen to.

http://www.solopianoradio.com/

What's awesome about this station is that it plays quality solo piano music... AND you can buy the music sheets if the artists have links to them. I love playing beautifully arranged pieces that are challenging -- it seems difficult to find any contemporary advanced piano music in any music store.

One thing about this online radio station though is that it can only host 2,500 listeners. If I had an iPod, I'd definitely subscribe to it for six months.

Listening to this radio station makes me feel a little inspired to write a few solo piano pieces... or at least finish the song that I wrote four years ago. Oh, the colours I can paint by myself on the keyboard -- if only I had a decent acoustic piano and access to a recording facility.

No comments: