Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cat & Mouse by Cynful Comics

I guess I could make my comics a weekly thing. If you want to be guest comic story writer/artist, just shoot me a comment and we could definitely work something out. On a side note, I cannot wait to get chinese ink and bamboo brush from the art store; then, incorporate such media in comics. I definitely can draw better than this... though I might keep all my characters leg-less for now, until a petition for legs by either readers or my characters ensues.
Self-deprecating humour. Epic Fail: When Cyn learns to cook a dish with just ingredients, sans proper instructions. This comic strip is dedicated to Mike and Amy.

Yes, I shall find out how Mom cooks prawns or shrimps because it's not supposed to be fishy. (The failure was so epic that a photograph of the dish could go down to Ripley's Believe it or Not's headquarters. The batter turned out to be clumpy; shrimps very very naked and red, but was covered in "sauce".)

No comments: