Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Low-Rise Jeans Ettiquette

Ladies, please wear a belt. Nobody wants to see your knickers. If not the belt, how about sewing a sash onto your underwear? Wearing a longer blouse or t-shirt works fine too. Vive long tee's!! How I heart thee with the way you make me look a tad bit taller.


Low-rise jeans and me have been public enemies since way back. It started when pictures of me in low-rise jeans were not flattering at all; also, when I have to pull my jeans up immediately after bending over. Whether there is a correlation between buyers who buy low-rise jeans and fancy knickers, I do not know, but it could be an interesting marketing research topic.


Did I throw you off when I was talking about knickers with sash? Well, it's not a new idea, albeit a clever one. They are called high tied panties. However, I am not sure if such panties would douse my disinterest in low-rise jeans.


No comments: